Thursday, January 13, 2011

W2, Day 3; Keeping it Going?

Made it through the day without feeling too hungry, but I'm feeling pretty tired tonight so it'll be a short entry. After work, I went walking with a good friend, which was fun.  I'm not really much of an exercise person--(obviously??)--but I've enjoyed meeting a couple times this week to walk for an hour or so.  We discovered a creek path through town and it's sort of lovely to walk along it in a gloomy, wintery sort of way.  I was very excited about finding this because I was missing the greenbelt paths of the town we used to live in.  I've been thinking about exercise lately and the role it plays in the whole lifestyle change thing, but to be honest, I'm not ready to face it quite yet.  I know that it is necessary and I don't want to add a "but" here, but, I'm still adjusting to the whole way-less-food/feeling-empty-all-the-time thing and I just don't feel ready.  So, a compromise.  I am going to let the formal exercise plan go for the time being, continue with my exercise buddy a couple times a week, and re-address this topic in a couple of weeks.  I'm not giving it up, but it's overwhelming right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment