Saturday, March 30, 2013

W3, D4: Blah...

I've felt really junkie today.  I actually took a nap in the afternoon, a rare event because then I feel I've lost a big chunk of the day.  I've been simultaneously both very hungry and in a lot of discomfort in my stomach area.  I still don't know what's causing my continuing stomach pain, but I've had additional pain along my incision line since I tried to do those crunches and leg lifts on Thursday.  My baby will be ten weeks old tomorrow, so I didn't think it was too soon to do a few crunches, but maybe it is since it's been quite painful and tender since.  To sum it up and repeating my topic sentence, I just feel junkie today.

I'm also having a really hard time staying within my calories.  My daily 1,700 seems so stringent somehow.  I know that's a reasonable number in my head, but I find myself straining against it most days with week because I am so very hungry.  I know, I know, the solution is to exercise more so that I can have more calories, but I'm too busy wallowing in an exhausted pity party.

Blah, blah, blah.  I promise to be much more perky next time.  In the meantime, thank goodness it's finally dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment