Thursday, September 1, 2011

W35, Day 3: Bosu ball fun

Whew, I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday.  I feel like I am dragging every night, as if my body is ready to shut down at 6 p.m.  I greatly enjoyed the sleep in morning today, but I sure wish it was every morning.  I guess I never really appreciated sleeping till 6 a.m. until we started getting up at 5 a.m.  Hopefully our bodies will adjust soon so I won't feel so draggy by dinnertime.

On the plus side (whoa, I just typed 'plus size', apparently it's a Freudian slip or my brain is really tired) I'd like to mention that my husband and I have been going to the gym faithfully for exactly three months.  Woo hoo!  This is also my fourth week of being back at work and so far we've been able to keep it up.

Yesterday I met with my trainer and I am really excited about (and sore from) the new exercises she gave me.  My favorite is standing on top of the upside down bosu ball while doing squats and weight curl ups.  I've seen other people doing these and it always looks like so much fun.  It reminds me of something that should be marketed to kids.  Even better, the trainer said that she was surprised because I have such good balance and coordination.  *Laughs*  Oh yeah!  I'll take any exercise praise--I may not be fit, but I'm sure trying my very best.  Bring it on!



Just imagine me looking like this guy, but with weights in my hand and not dressed in tights.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment