Tuesday, September 20, 2011

W38, Day 1: Weigh Day

Weigh day today and I'm going to keep this short because I'm still not feeling on the up and up...obviously the chocolate the other day didn't do it's job--maybe I should demand a calorie refund!  :)  Anyway, the scale was at 199.4 today, which is still up from two weeks ago, but at least it's back under the 200 mark so I'm satisfied.

Now I'd just like to shed this cold because everyone hates a stuff head and it's interfering with my workouts.  I had to smile today when I noticed a note from a student telling me that she was enjoying my class and that I am a "force of energy".  I'm certainly not feeling it these last couple days!  Maybe I need some more chocolate--perhaps the dosing wasn't quite right.  Oddly, I do notice that I've been much more hungry these last few days as if it's more than the mental comforting behavior, but that my body truly is more hungry when I'm ill.  Interesting...and now I'm off to crawl into bed in preparation of another day tomorrow, hopefully with a renewed sense of strength and energy to keep inspiring younglings.

No comments:

Post a Comment