Tuesday, May 10, 2011

W19, Day 1: Weigh Day

Okay, weighed in today and while it's not good, it's not as bad as I feared.  I'm not proud of myself or anything, but I'm just going to move forward.  So, it's 209.4, which is up 1.6 pounds from last week.  It's time to update the ticker too.  I've been avoiding it because I wanted to hold on to the lower number, but it's time to just do it.  Today I worked on several of my resolutions:

*I stayed within my points and recorded them.
*I turned down the evil cupcake.

And for an added bonus, I threw out the chocolate on my desk that someone gave me a couple weeks ago. I've been steadily munching on a couple of little chocolates a day, but I just picked up those delicious little gems and walked to the trash can and tossed them in.  It was difficult, which is crazy, but it felt good afterwards.  Powerful.

I didn't make it to the grocery store because I had a major headache after work and I came home to sleep it off, so that's still on my to-do list to getting back on track, but otherwise I'd say the day was pretty successful.  Now I just need to be successful for a whole lot more days...weeks...months...years...it's going to be a long haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment