Wednesday, December 28, 2011

W52, Day 2: Christmas

Weigh day was actually yesterday, but things are a little different on vacation so I'm going to count today as the actual day.  We arrived back at home to our lonely kitties and while it felt blissful to sleep in our own bed, the scale tipped in at 199.6.  It was startling and a jolt to realize I was so close to hitting that 200 mark, a place I hope to never see again.  This morning the scale resettled at 196.6, but the first number helped me refocus myself today and remember my goals after a five day food rush over Christmas.

Christmas was lovely and it was wonderful to spend it with family.  And of course, there was lots of tasty food.  I realize that I am a grazer, constantly picking and munching at this and that.  While I greatly enjoyed all the different, rich stuff, I was sort of ready to go back to our normal routine today.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and joyful week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment