Saturday, November 5, 2011

W44, Day 5: Thank you

I'd like to start with thanking you the readers of this blog.  This week it hit the 3,000 views mark (not including myself or my husband's views) and I have been pretty floored because when I started it, I debated ever making it public because who would want to read it?  My purpose for doing the blog was for me to be held accountable for my weight loss and so that I could talk about all the things that swirl about my head and it's been that, but it's also been so much more because of all the support from readers like you.  I've said it before (and meant it) and I'll say it again, thank you so much because I literally couldn't do it without you.

Switching gears, this picture made me laugh:

Bad muffin!  Bad!  I picture a bran muffin who just soiled the carpet or clawed up the couch.  :)

In other news, I'm a bit concerned about my loss this week.  I've been pretty worn out with work stuff and admit that I've been turning to food, especially sweets, to self comfort myself when I'm feeling tired.  It's a bad habit to be in and I'm trying to note when I do it, but I may not lose anything this week.  I feel like this is all right though since I've dropped four pounds in the last two weeks.  A week to consolidate isn't going to be the end of the world, but I'm so glad it's the weekend and that I'll have a couple days to relax and refill my soul.  Dramatic?  Yes, but eh, it's my blog so I can say it as I want.  :)  Seriously though, I need to improve my habits in this week to come and on that note, I'm off to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment