Tuesday, October 4, 2011

W40, Day 1: Weigh Day

Weigh Day today and a rushed one at that since I am off to fifth grade camp in literally five minutes.  My weight today was 198.0, a small gain of +0.4 since last week.  To be honest with you, I got off easier than I deserved for my food performance last week.  I had three days where I ate way, way over my calories:  1) on Wednesday at a staff luncheon (too much food around, too many trigger foods), 2) on Friday night (emotional/self soothing eating), and 3) on Sunday (eating for fun/enjoyment).  With all of those extra calories, it wasn't a good food week and I'm worried about the one to come.

I'm packed some healthy snacks and a couple of yogurts for breakfast for the next couple days, but we'll just have to how it goes.  I'm going to try my utmost to stay strong around all that "kid food", but we all know that sometimes the best laid plans of mice and men go astray.  I'll let you know on Friday how it went.

With that, off I go!  Wish me luck!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment