Thursday, March 29, 2012

Y2, W12, Day 3: Recap

Okay, I missed logging in on my weigh day.  It was pretty good considering the week before, coming in at 197.4.  Since my scare a week and a half ago, I've been logging my foods each day (though not necessarily staying within my calories each of those days).  Things have been going pretty well so far this week too, so I didn't skip blogging because things have been going badly.  It's a lame excuse, but I've been so tired this week.  Since last Friday, I feel like I've been run over my a small dump truck.  Why a dump truck, you ask?  I don't know, that's just what I imagine.  Next week is my spring break and I am more than ready for a little rest.  In the meantime, I'm still dragging myself off to the gym before work.  Thank goodness tomorrow's Friday.


1 comment: